This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
From the moment you drive down the driveway & see the approx. 6.7+/- equestrian acres w/a permanent horse riding easement to all of the horse trails you can dream of, you will fall in love. This 1.5 story country French, Dick Busch designed home offers a chef's delight kitchen with granite counter tops,center island, beautiful tile backsplash.Newer stainless steel,top of the line appliances & all completely remodeled in 2007.Great rm w/ floor to ceiling stone woodburning fireplace w/ ample bookshelves on either side and wall of wood Anderson windows.Walk out to the private wooded setting.Enjoy the sunroom w/ wood floors & overlooking the stone,French country garden patio.Breakfast rm w/planning desk w/granite countertops & custom handmade wood cabinets.Dining rm w/custom wood trim work & wood Anderson windows.Master bed w/vaulted ceiling & wood Anderson windows looking into the private woods. 2,891 sqft for the main level & upstairs. With the finished LL an additional approx. 817sqft!
Wild Horse Creek Rd to Highway 109 South to Approx 1.25 mile West on Pond Bridge
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County