Excellent location! Only 1 off ramp between the property and the Antelope Valley Fair Grounds. 8 plus acres all flat and usable with and old falling down house built in 1922, well and electricity on property. It is unknown if the well or electricity are working. Sewer is in the street. Zoned LCD22. Buyer to make their own independent investigations regarding Zoning, General Plan Designations, & Hazard Zones.
14 Freeway North exit Ave F it's right on the corner of 20th St. W and Ave F
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Los Angeles County
- Ranches in Los Angeles County
- Farms in Los Angeles County
- Undeveloped Land in Los Angeles County
- Recreational Property in Los Angeles County
- Horse Property in Los Angeles County
- Commercial Property in Los Angeles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.