This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
- Rare Upper Green Acreage !!
- 45 Covenant-free, Enviable acres
- Access is right-off the State maintained Cora Hwy 352
- Includes an Improved Spring ready for your horses and livestock, in addition to a seep in the trees
- Lots of Wildlife (near Black Butte Elk Feedground) with Varied terrain and vegetation
- Great building sites + Super mountain and valley views!
- Borders State public land with access to both BLM + the vast Bridger-Teton National Forest
- ~30 miles from Pinedale
- This Affordable Gem allows you the perfect opportunity to enjoy the Best of the Upper Green!
Approx 30 miles NW of Pinedale off Cora Hwy 352 on the East side of the road just before round corner to The Place.
Agriculture and Farming
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Adjacent to Public Land, Mountain & Valley Views
No City Services
Outside City Limits
Fenced for Cattle
Fenced for Horses
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Sublette County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.