Your chance to own 189 wooded acres and 3,200 feet along both sides of the scenic Piscataquis River, in the small Maine town of Monson. Come discover breathtaking views of area mountain ranges, and if outdoor recreation is what you like most, there's not a better place to set up camp. Old gravel woods roads make crisscrossing the property easy to do and take you right to one of many spectacular building sites on the property. If hiking, biking, hunting and fishing is what makes you smile, come and see this unique opportunity for yourself.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Piscataquis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Piscataquis County
- Residential Property in Piscataquis County
- Lakefront Property in Piscataquis County
- Recreational Property in Piscataquis County
- Ranches in Piscataquis County
- Farms in Piscataquis County
- Riverfront Property in Piscataquis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.