This 7 +/- Acre Homesite is located in the Powers Creek Forest Reserve community, 5 minutes from Elma and a 30 minute drive from the City of Olympia. The homesite has a gentle to moderately sloping topography and territorial views. There is access from the primary road easement. The seller has provided a water assessment and soils evaluation and will provide a customized forest management plan before closing. Power and telephone are at the homesite. An on-site well and septic will be required.
WA-8 towards Aberdeen. Take the US-12 ramp towards Oakville. Turn Right onto US-12. Turn Right onto Elma-McCleary Rd. Turn Slight Left onto Cloquallum Rd. Turn Right onto Powers Creek Rd.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Timberland in Grays Harbor County
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
- Ranches in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Undeveloped Land in Grays Harbor County