This property offers many opportunities for the avid outdoorsman, in an excellent location with good highway access. Located northeast of Plainville this property is over 1½ miles long with scattered tree cover along the roadway extending north to south and plenty of tall CRP grass to hold upland birds and several whitetail deer at all times. The brushy terrain lining the rows of mature trees extending through the property provide good security for quail, pheasants, and keep deer at ease as they travel through the property. This land features large, mature trees that are perfect for bow hunting certain areas of the property and elevated hillsides that would be excellent setups for the firearms hunter as well. There is a beautiful pond area on the southwest corner of the property that provides a great water source for the local wildlife and could provide some great fishing as well. This is a great opportunity to own an abundant recreational property with good income, high potential for a home site, and within close proximity of a thriving small town in western Kansas.
- Located 1 Â½ miles northeast of Plainville on W Rd & 19 Rd. Only 1.50 miles East of Highway 183
- 175.60 acres of tall CRP grass that holds a high population of pheasants and deer at all times. CRP contract extends through 9/30/2020. Annual income of $7,377, or $42,01 per acre
- Great pond location at the South end of the property with excellent cover surrounding it. Great watering hole for wildlife and could be a great fishing hole as well
- The property is 1Â½ miles long by Â¼ mile wide, making it a perfect upland bird hunting property. Plentiful ground cover with thicket and brush cover along the timber is the perfect recipe for holding high numbers of upland birds â?? this property has it. Neighboring crop fields provide great food sources to keep wildlife in the area
- Mature timber provides great stand setups for archery deer season and the hillsides on the East edge of the property provide great setups for firearms season
- Excellent site for building within a couple miles of Plainville and within close proximity of Highway 183
- Within 5 hours of Denver, CO; 4 hours from Kansas City
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.