This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a remarkable, handsome ,spacious home with an attached barn & fenced pastures overlooking the Narraguagus River. Nearly five acres, a strong, well kept barn & garden spots in full sun offer a special mini-farm opportunity in a quaint downeast village. Beautiful mantles on working fireplaces, fine old woodwork, lovely built-ins, stained glass windows and many practical updates make this home a true bargain. An almost finished 2 bedroom apartment awaits completion.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.