Updated home offers peaceful country living. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open floor plan perfect for everyday living or entertaining. The maintenance free exterior is highlighted by a 16’ x 20’ covered deck. An outstanding 40’ x 40’ metal building features a concrete floor and three garage doors and provides lots of shop and storage space. A tack building and a 25’ x 35’ holding pen with loading chute provides all the tools you need for the perfect hobby farm. A small orchard has apple, peach and pear trees. The nearby Rinquelin Trail Lake Conservation Area has a 29-acre stocked lake and allows archery and muzzle load hunting. This beautiful property will make an outstanding home or country retreat. Call today for your private showing.
- 1728 sq. ft. Dutch Built modular home on permanent split face concrete block foundationâ??
- 3 bedroom 2 bath home in a quiet, peaceful country setting
- Open floor plan with beautiful kitchen perfect for every day living or entertaining
- Master suite includes a jetted whirpool tub
- 3â?? x 8â?? kitchen island with sink and dishwasher
- Maintenance free exterior features a fantastic 16â?? x 20â?? covered deck and welcoming front porch.â??â??â??
- Outstanding 40â?? x 40â?? metal building features concrete floor, 3 garage doors, 400 amp service, shop, and attic storage space
- Tack building, 25â?? x 35â?? holding pen with loading chute helps create the perfect hobby farm
- Apple, peach and pear trees
- Back yard set up for playground or above ground pool
- Amish build well house
- Multiple conservation areas in the vicinity allow access to rivers, hunting and fishing
- Rinquelin Trail Conservation area just 12 miles away
- Nearby hunting opportunities
- 8 Miles to Dixon; 35 Miles to Osage Beach, Rolla and Fort Leonard Wood, 56 Mile to Jefferson City
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.