This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Updated home offers peaceful country living. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features an open floor plan perfect for everyday living or entertaining. The maintenance free exterior is highlighted by a 16’ x 20’ covered deck. An outstanding 40’ x 40’ metal building features a concrete floor and three garage doors and provides lots of shop and storage space. A tack building and a 25’ x 35’ holding pen with loading chute provides all the tools you need for the perfect hobby farm. A small orchard has apple, peach and pear trees. The nearby Rinquelin Trail Lake Conservation Area has a 29-acre stocked lake and allows archery and muzzle load hunting. This beautiful property will make an outstanding home or country retreat. Call today for your private showing.
- 1728 sq. ft. Dutch Built modular home on permanent split face concrete block foundationâ??
- 3 bedroom 2 bath home in a quiet, peaceful country setting
- Open floor plan with beautiful kitchen perfect for every day living or entertaining
- Master suite includes a jetted whirpool tub
- 3â?? x 8â?? kitchen island with sink and dishwasher
- Maintenance free exterior features a fantastic 16â?? x 20â?? covered deck and welcoming front porch.â??â??â??
- Outstanding 40â?? x 40â?? metal building features concrete floor, 3 garage doors, 400 amp service, shop, and attic storage space
- Tack building, 25â?? x 35â?? holding pen with loading chute helps create the perfect hobby farm
- Apple, peach and pear trees
- Back yard set up for playground or above ground pool
- Amish build well house
- Multiple conservation areas in the vicinity allow access to rivers, hunting and fishing
- Rinquelin Trail Conservation area just 12 miles away
- Nearby hunting opportunities
- 8 Miles to Dixon; 35 Miles to Osage Beach, Rolla and Fort Leonard Wood, 56 Mile to Jefferson City
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data