This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! No doubt the best recreational farm I have ever stepped foot on in Southern Indiana. The opportunities for enjoyment are endless on this property whether you are an individual, family, group of friends, or a business looking for a corporate retreat. The current owners have taken great care in managing the farm to bring out its true potential. Projects including timber stand improvement, edge feathering, wetland restoration, native shrub and grass plantings all have been completed setting this farm up to provide years of benefit. The work completed has already been paying dividends as they have harvested several nice bucks, turkeys, doves and ducks over the years. There is a good amount of marketable timber that could be harvested now or in the future to provide an additional source of income. Do not let this property slip away, call for a showing today.
- Secluded rural retreat with deer, turkeys, waterfowl, squirrels, rabbits, doves and more
- Gated entry with approximately Â½ mile gravel drive off of county road for ultimate privacy
- Nice 7 bedroom, 2 bath, lodge with large kitchen, living room, billiard area, mud room and laundry
- Large covered area attached to lodge for storage of equipment and ATV/UTVs
- Diversity is abundant on this farm with a great mix of tillable, upland and bottomland woods, and wetlands
- Several acres of established food plots and hunting stands are in place
- Great trail system allowing for full use of entire property
- Established CRP contracts provide annual income to help offset to cost of insurance and taxes
- Wooded acreage enrolled in Classified Forest Program with TSI projects having been completed
- Wildlife Habit Improvement Projects completed provide areas for large and small game to flourish
- Located near Crane Naval Depot and Shoals
- Approximately 30 minutes from French Lick/West Baden Resort Area and Paoli Peaks Ski Resort
- Approximately 1 hour from Bloomington, Louisville, and Holiday World Amusement Park
- Approximately 1.5 hours from Indianapolis and Evansville
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Martin County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.