5.92 acres of vacant land located on a 25 acre lake known as Lake Brooker. The site consists of
what appears to be 2+/- acres of developable land with the remainder being lowlands.
The property is located in north Hillsborough County, on the east side of Dale Mabry Hwy, about a
quarter-mile north of the Dale Mabry/Lutz Lake Fern Road intersection.
Access is said to be from Dale Mabry Hwy. However, no records were located indicating access
off of Dale Mabry.
Size: 5.92 total acres. 2+/- acres appear to be developable land.
Tax No.: 012543-0300
Zoning: ASC-1 (Agricultural Single-Family Conventional; 1 Unit per Acre)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.