This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Walnut Hill-1836 Antebellum home with six fireplaces, wood floors, two unique cottages, two dairy barns(one with 12 stalls), other farm buildings, more adjoining land available fronting the 800 acre Sandy River Reservoir. Located only 3 miles to Farmville.
460 East to a right on Rt. 696 (Green Bay Rd) to Walnut Hill on the left at the intersection of Rt. 640 (Monroe Church Rd).
Style of House
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Prince Edward County
- Prince Edward County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Prince Edward County
- Farms in Prince Edward County
- Residential Property in Prince Edward County
- Commercial Property in Prince Edward County
- Undeveloped Land in Prince Edward County
- Lakefront Property in Prince Edward County
- Recreational Property in Prince Edward County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.