PRICE REDUCED!! Check out this quality hunting tract being offered at an affordable price. Excellent bedding and security cover to hold deer with key food sources close by. Dense conifer and hardwood forest gives way to tag alder thickets along one edge and opens up to hardwoods on the other edge, creating several transition areas and great habitat diversity. Abundant natural browse on the property, plus several ag fields in close proximity, including right next door. The Prairie River offers excellent trout fishing opportunities just minutes from the property. The property is only about 25 minutes from Merrill, 35 minutes from Antigo or Rhinelander, and 40 minutes from Wausau.
- Diverse wildlife habitat with several transition areas
- Agricultural fields in close proximity
- Abundant wildlife including deer, turkey, grouse and bear
- Excellent bedding and security cover with key food sources close by
- Numerous shrubs species on the property add to the cover and browse
- The Prairie River, one of the top trout streams in northern Wisconsin, is located just minutes from the property
- About 25 minutes from Merrill, 35 minutes from Antigo or Rhinelander, 40 minutes from Wausau, and 2 hours from Green Bay or Appleton
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.