11.94 Acres of open and wooded real estate, with nice creek frontage on Tar Fork Creek. Electric is available. Old well on this property, condition is unknown. (As Is)
From the intersection of US HWY 60 and HWY 105 on the Cloverport Bypass, take US HWY 60 west approximately .5 miles to Cottonwood Drive, turn left follow to Atwood Lane to the property location.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
- Commercial Property in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.