This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
2.4 acres of nicely treed quiet and secluded recreational or residential land located in Kasilof. This is on a more secluded borough maintained road with gravel drive access. This lot is 3 miles from the Kasilof River, Crooked Creek and the mighty Tustumena Lake. Hunting, snow machining, and all the freedom of unzoned land available for the adventurer or the homebody; Alaska is the place to be!
See this lot and MLS 16-7486 or MOP #25817 for the adjoining lot that boasts a sweet recreational dry cabin.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.