5 acres vacant land located on the south side of Luna Road in Northern Phelan between Caughlin Road and Baldy Mesa Road. Just 1 mile north to Highway 18 / Palmdale Road, with easy access into Adelanto and Victorville via Highway 395 & the I-15 freeway. This will be the future residential growth area of the Victor Valley! Nearby points of interests include the brand new Crossroads at 395 Shopping Center with Super Walmart & Dollar Tree as anchor tenants, joined by McDonald's, Panda Express, Auto Zone, Chase Bank & Walgreens as well as existing Adelanto Market Place with Stater Brothers Super Market & the proposed Adelanto Towne Center, proposed home to Super Target. Catch a game at the nearby Heritage Field and watch the Mavericks Baseball Teams or head south to enjoy the Mall of Victor Valley & new 16 screen cinema. Property consists of 2 parcels zoned for rural living, offering the serenity & solitude of the open desert along with convenient access to shopping, restaurants and more!
I-15 Freeway north to Highway 395. Head west on La Mesa Road, North on Vinton, West on Luna Road. Property is on the south side.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Hunting Land in San Bernardino County