This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Located on the west side of Roy Reeves Road in Ragley, Louisiana
- Contains 2.7 acres of of natural pine and hardwood
- Good access along a gravel parish road with utilities
- Approximately 212 feet of frontage along Roy Reeves Road
- Great location for a rural home development
- Zoned for Gillis Elementary, Moss Bluff Middle School and Sam Houston High School
ACCESS TO PROPERTY IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
GPS: 30.403575 -93.121604
From the intersection of Hwy 171 and Sam Houston Jones Parkway in Moss Bluff, Louisiana, travel north on Hwy 171 for 5.1 miles to Topsy Road. Turn right onto Topsy Road and travel 1.0 mile and turn left to stay on Topsy Road. Continue on Topsy Road for 3.8 miles and turn right to continue onto Topsy Road. Continue on Topsy Road for 1.2 miles and turn right onto Adams Road. In 400 feet, turn right onto Roy Reeves road. Continue for 0.4 mile. Property is located on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Jefferson Davis Parish Properties by Type
- Ranches in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Farms in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Undeveloped Land in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Timberland in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Recreational Property in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Residential Property in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Hunting Land in Jefferson Davis Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.