A COMMANDING PRESENCE, AN IDYLLIC SETTING...A CLASSIC COLONIAL, THOUGHTFULLY ENHANCED! Just outside Amherst Village, drive down a bucolic country lane and approach beautifully manicured grounds. Step onto a welcoming Farmer's porch and into a dramatic foyer flanked by an elegant dining room & formal parlor. Ahead, light streams into a two-story great room with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace as its focal point. A lovely music room opens out to a delightful sun-room surrounded by nature. Meals prepared in the chef-worthy kitchen are enjoyed in the breakfast area or out on the deck, overlooking a backyard oasis. Downstairs, lots of space for play. Upstairs, a generous landing flows into three well-proportioned bedrooms and a tastefully renovated bath. Pause on a bridge with arched openings and behold a dazzling view of the great room below, before entering a regal master suite with luxurious Tuscan-inspired bathroom and secluded sitting room looking out to majestic trees. REFINED LIVING!
Route 122N through Amherst Village. At fork take right on New Boston Rd. Curve left onto Old Mont Vernon Rd. House on the left up the hill on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County