- 20 acres more or less, (13 acres tillable, timber, pond)
- $180,000 ($9,000.00/acre)
- Located approximately 30 minutes southwest of Macomb, IL, 45 minutes northeast of Quincy, IL, 1-1/2 hours northwest of Springfield, IL, 3-1/2 hours from Chicago area.
- Excellent soils, and income, including (#43) Ipava, (#699) Timewell, (#50) Virden
- Many mature hardwood trees
- Scenic wooded rolling hills and valleys with a variety of terrain changes
- Cabin/home building sites
- Electric access
- Connects to a large timber area
- Food plot areas
- Many deer rubs, scrapes, trails and bedded areas
-Excellent whitetail deer, wild turkey and small game hunting
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.