DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO
- 20 acres, more or less, (mature hardwood timber)
- $200,000 ($10,000.00/acre)
- 15 minutes from Edwardsville, IL, 30 minutes from St Louis, MO
- Primarily mature hardwoods
- Timber has not been cut in at least 100 years
- Excellent home/cabin construction site
- Property lays very well to dam two draws that would make an approximately 5 acre lake
- Great deer and turkey hunting
Clydes Comments:This is a beautiful, mature hardwood, 20 acre setting only 30 minutes from St. Louis, MO. The lay of the land is relatively flat with a gentle downslope ending in the bottom. In the bottom are 2 main draws that come together making an excellent spot to dam up for a nice size lake. The South side of the timber has a very good building site that would put it just South of the lake development site.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.