- Located on Highway 112, just north of Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 66.4 acres of merchantable pine plantation, 21.1 acres of 8-year old slash pine plantation and 67.5 acres of Streamside Management Zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Great access with approximately 1.2 miles of frontage on the west side of Highway 112
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property near Elizabeth, Louisiana
- A CONFIDENTIALIITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.906859 -92.789474
From the intersection of Highway 10 and Highway 112 near Elizabeth, Louisiana travel 2.6 miles north on Highway 112 to the property on the west side of the highway.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.