This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Large tracts of timber this size are hard to come by this close to Kansas City. With its very secluded tillable acreage nestled below the timbered ridges away from prying eyes, it’s not hard to see why this property is so special. Located right along the south side of I-35 near the Williamsburg exit, its location, and easy access to the highway is as good as it gets. Rolling hills, running water, wooded ridges and valleys surround the tillable acres creating a perfect place to hunt and manage for wildlife. Tequa Creek meanders through the entire property providing a beautiful, year-round water source. Several food plot locations have been cleared within the timber as well as multiple food plot locations along the 59 acres CRP/tillable ground(potentially 65 acres tillable on property). The location lends itself to future development as it is right off of 1-35 and just on the outskirts of Williamsburg. The city’s water treatment ponds are located on the east side of the property and gives you easement access into the property from the east. The north border of the property runs along I-35 highway creating a barrier to the north and the south border of the property is tillable acreage providing a wonderful food source for wildlife at no cost to you. The property is loaded with deer and turkey as well as numerous fur-bearing species. A comfortable 16x36 primitive cabin, powered by a generator is ready to go for the weekend getaway or an extended hunting trip with the family. This property guarantees you 2 nonresident deer tags for out of state ownersIF you are looking for a large tract of timber with tons of character and beauty in the heart of big buck country, then give the listing agent a call to schedule a one on one showing of this spectacular property.
- Over 220 acres of rolling mature hardwood timber
- 49 acres of CRPâ??expires in 2020
- CRP payment of of $2515 annually will cover taxes and insurance cost
- 16x36 primitive cabin powered by generator
- Steep ridges, rolling hills and valleys throughout the property
- Tequa creek, a beautiful rock bottom creek runs year round through out the property
- Internal road system allows accessâ??to all parts of the property
- Access from the south off of Ellis Terrace Road as well as from the west through the easement through city property
- Taxes are $900 per year
- Guaranteed at least two non-resident deer tags minimum with this property
- Very high density of deer and turkey
- Cleared food plot sites within the timber creating destinations and excellent ambush sites
- Harvestable timber, and property location allows for future return on investment
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Franklin County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.