This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
I have said it many times before and I will say it again.... I love working with top-shelf properties in these highly sought-after trophies managed areas and this farm is exactly that! The neighborhood, in my opinion, is EVERYTHING if you want to chase B&C caliber bucks every year, and especially if you are one of those hunters that strive for 200+ animals. This tract is exactly that. You have "The Ranch", which is 3700 acres of privately owned and managed dirt only a little over a mile away, the world record "Albia Buck" was harvested only 1 mile away, and there are a bunch of privately owned LARGE tracts (300-700 acres) that are on management programs all within 1-5 miles of this piece of heaven! If you are in the market for one of the best Whitetail Properties in one of the best Whitetail Neighborhoods give me a call.
- 340 acres mature timber/brush, 200 acres tillable, 107 acres CRP, remainder in 4 ponds & creeks
- Taxes $5050 annually
- Current Income Data: 185 acres tillable rented for $165, and 107 acres CRP pays $9,286 annually, and possible rental income from home
- CRP contract expires in 2017 and the farming contract is on a yearly basis
- 2 very nice homes sit 1/4 off the road and are totally secluded with some of the best views you will find in Southern Iowa. 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 3 car attached garage and a 1 bedroom guest home with 1 car attached garage. Both are newer and very nice homes
- 1/4 mile driveway sits at the end of paved road..... no gravel!
- 4 ponds of which one is a 2+ acre pond close to the houses and offers excellent fishing
- Great trails and access to any part of the property
- This managed property sits among thousands (approx. 10,000+ acres) of acres of managed ground with a track record that is as good or better than anywhere! The world record "Albia Buck" was taken just 1 mile from this property and numerous 200+ animals in a 5-mile radius of this farm. Call for details on highly managed area for trophy whitetails
- This property has been trophy managed for many years... see trail pics
- Some of the best habitat you will find is on this tract, tons of South facing slope, big mature timber, super thick and wooly bedding areas, grass land areas, lots of water, and TONS of food
- Property hunts perfect for either gun or bow
- Excellent bow hunting property due to numerous and incredibly thick draws, fingers, and creek pinches that provide perfect and numerous bow hunting set-ups
- Incredible late season hunting! This tract has had standing crops left on it for over 12 years now and the deer pile in from the surrounding areas to winter, with the perfect mix of cover and food
- Excellent turkey hunting farm
- Overall as "picturesque" of a farm as you will find in Southern Iowa
- Working on new terraces in NE portion of farm that will add 15 acres for a 200 acre total.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Monroe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.