This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Awesome rural homestead. This property features a 4 Bedroom 3-1/2 bath home with an attached 3 car garage. The house sits on 15 acres with several of the original historic farm buildings. Six of those acres are currently being farmed in a corn/bean rotation. There are several additional acres which could be farmed or put in a pasture for horses or livestock. The balance of the property is a really nice patch of mature hardwood trees and brushy areas. If you’re a hunter or enjoy the outdoors, this a property to see. Adjacent to other timber and high yield agricultural ground, this area has loads of wildlife and has many high-quality whitetail deer harvested year after year nearby. The property itself has had very limited hunting on it for the last several years. Built by the owners for their family, there are numerous quality features that went into building this house. Even though the property is a sprawling country estate the house has a very comfortable and contemporary feel that would appeal to many lifestyles. With a large eat in kitchen, high-end stainless appliances, ceramic floors, solid countertops and loads of custom cabinets makes it a kitchen perfect for the aspiring chef or entertaining. The rest of the house has all the same pride in ownership as well especially the main floor master suite and huge master bath with double sinks, walk-in shower with seat and full body sprayers. The main floor also has a large two story family room with a gas insert fireplace and large elevated transom windows letting in tons of natural lighting. The floor plan also includes a formal dining room, large mud/laundry room with an outside entry and a partially finished basement that has a full bar and recreation, gaming or TV area. Another great construction detail is the stairs leading up to the 3 car attached, heated garage. If you need more storage than the main garage provides, there is also a 2800 sq. ft. partially finished pole barn and workshop with an office or "man-cave' build out. The house and property is indeed move in ready however there are a few finishing touches needed which allow the buyer to personalize the home for their own taste and style, and the listing price is reflective of that. There is a great opportunity for a buyer to get an incredible property for a great value and potentially gain a huge equity position with very little work. Check out this county home and you'll quickly see what an incredible purchase opportunity this could be, so don’t miss out.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom 3-1/2 bath home situated on a 30 acre country estate
- Large open yard with 15 acres of mature hardwoods and 6 acres of tillable ground and could be more
- 26' X 40'-3 car attached garage PLUS 44' X 64' partially finished Cleary building with heat/water
- House has beautiful interior with ceramic, hardwoods, custom cabinets and finished basement
- Eat-in kitchen with patio doors leading to huge wood deck and stamped concrete patio looking out to woods
- Truly a must see property with too many features and amenities to list
- Room for a large family, horses, hobby farm, truck farm or a great location for a home based business
- A few of the original farm buildings remain on the propery which add to the historic character
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data