This mountain home has a commanding view of the highest peaks in Montana. Steve Ausen designed and built the home, one of Montana's premier log home builders. The horse barn is wood and has tack rooms and an office. Access to the Stillwater River is close by. The Stillwater is one of Montana's few Blue Ribbon trout Streams. Trailheads into the Beartooth Wilderness are just down the road. Nye, Montana is 4 miles from the property and offers many services.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Stillwater County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Stillwater County
- Riverfront Property in Stillwater County
- Recreational Property in Stillwater County
- Hunting Land in Stillwater County
- Lakefront Property in Stillwater County
- Undeveloped Land in Stillwater County
- Ranches in Stillwater County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.