This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Almost 5 acres of pastoral panorama and saltwater views across the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the San Juan Islands including Mt. Baker. This cheery home has an open floor plan with cozy propane stove, master bedroom with walk-in closet & dual sink bath, 2 guest bedrooms and large view deck. Large pasture, mini-barn, raised garden beds, small livestock pens, fruit trees and trails. Solar panels offer big yearly savings and has electric vehicle charging station. Minutes to Port Townsend & Sequim.
Westbound on Hwy 101 to the 2nd Gardiner Beach Rd (boat ramp sign) to Schoolhouse Rd.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Jefferson County
- Jefferson County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Jefferson County
- Riverfront Property in Jefferson County
- Residential Property in Jefferson County
- Lakefront Property in Jefferson County
- Commercial Property in Jefferson County
- Undeveloped Land in Jefferson County
- Farms in Jefferson County