This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! Have you ever dreamed of owning your own custom built home surrounded by breathtaking views? If so, this property is for you. This beautiful home truly has it all with ceramic tile throughout, granite counter tops, wood floors, custom built oak cabinets, walk-in his and her closets in the master bedroom, plenty of storage, three bedrooms with 2 full baths and 2 half baths, cathedral ceiling in living room and a 2 car garage. In addition to this dream home, there is a shop and two barns to help store equipment or start on your latest project. There is a wonderful trail system throughout the property that is loaded with timber with about 50 acres open. These open areas would make perfect food plot locations. In addition, there are 5 stocked ponds that offer great fishing as well as a natural stream that runs year around. This property has been intensely managed for whitetail deer for over 8 years with multiple “Boone and Crocket” plus “Pope and Young” quality deer that have been reportedly taken. Besides the deer, there are also an abundant amount of turkeys and bears in the area. It is an outdoor enthusiasts paradise! Finally, natural gas has been discovered on the property that could provide many different opportunities for someone in the future. Please give me a call to schedule your private tour of this incredible property.
- Conveniently located just south of Fayetteville
- Beautiful custom built home nestled in the scenic Hazel Valley area
- Home offers an open floor plan, granite counter tops, ceramic tile, hardwood floors, spacious walk in closets, cathedral ceiling, two car garage as well as 2 full baths and 2 half baths
- Scenic views from almost any point on the property
- Two barns and one shop to help store hay and equipment
- Five stocked ponds with Bass, Catfish, Crappie, and Perch
- Trail system throughout the property
- Loaded with wildlife including deer, turkey, and bears
- Numerous food plot locations to support the wildlife
- Multiple potential stand locations to hunt from any wind direction
- Hardwood timber throughout the property, which provides food and cover for the wildlife
- Managed for whitetail deer for over 8 years
- Possible natural gas opportunities with the mineral rights that will convey
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.