This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a truly unique, large, all timber tract, located just inside the city limits of Fairfield Bay. Fairfield Bay is a picturesque resort community; its residents have access to many resort style amenities while enjoying the natural beauty and outdoor recreation of the Ozark Mountains. The stunning property offers mature, mostly hardwood timber, rock formations, a small stream, and direct access to two small lakes. The property is located less than three miles from Greers Ferry Lake, a 40,000-acre lake ranked as one of the cleanest, clearest lakes in the country. The Little Red River is almost as close, just adding to your outdoor options. The Little Red’s rating as a premier-class trout stream will surely turn you into a trout fisherman if you aren’t already. The layout of the tract allows for both access to the property from Highway 16 and E Blue Ridge Terrace. This will make for easy access to all these surrounding activities and even allow you to take in the amazing views of the river, lake, and stunning mountains as you drive to and from the property. While the property has previously been plotted out for development, it currently remains undisturbed giving options for both development or remaining as one large acreage. Whether you are looking for a weekend home base as you explore the area, a permanent home, or an investment property this will fit the bill. Call the listing agent to see this unique acreage.
- Mostly hardwood timber
- Inside Fairfield Bay city limits but not currently subject to dues and covenants
- Access to both Highway 16 and E Blue Ridge Terrace
- Borders 2 small lakes
- Rock formations
- Mature timber
- Less than 3 miles to Greers Ferry Lake
- Property is along Van Buren/Cleburn County line
- Borders Mountain Ranch Golf Course, an 18 hole championship layout course
- Several homes sites offering great views
- Property has previously been plotted out for development, but currently remains 1 unimproved, undisturbed lot
- Close to many recreational activities; Ozark National Forest, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Blanchard Springs, and many others
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Cleburne County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.