This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This 215 acres sits right on top of Crowleys Ridge near Forest City, Arkansas. Located in St. Francis County, this property is in the center of big buck country. This unique tract of land features lots of diversity. Out of the 215 acres, 60% is wooded with the other 40% in small narrow pastures that are perfect for food plots. Both deer and turkey are often observed using these areas. The topography is a pretty equal mix of gently rolling hills and low lying valleys. There are a few steep hollers too that serve as great sanctuaries for deer. There is also a nice building site on the property complete with a pad that overlooks a 3.5 acre stocked pond! Access to the property is by an old county road which dead ends at a community locked gate. With this property being in a short shotgun and muzzle loader only zone, allows bucks to reach over a 150 inches. This property will be a great enjoyment for an outdoor family. Lastly, I have been doing this right around eight years. Ive gotten lots of trail cam photos of places but this place hands down has the best buck to doe ratio I have ever seen. Its amazing how many bucks are on this place!!! For more information on this property. Contact Exclusive Listing Agent, Lance Talbert @ 501-951-3073
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Francis County
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Hunting Land in Saint Francis County
- Timberland in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.