This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This easily-accessible property consists of 234 +/- acres of transitional land and 81 +/- acres of an income-producing citrus grove operation.
The propertys transitional 234 +/- acres could be easily converted to a variety of other uses, including residential development communities for 5-acre ranchettes. Location of the property is in an area of nice ranchette homes, as the housing market continues to expand west of I-95 and Floridas Turnpike. The transitional land can also be replanted with citrus or used for row crop farming, nursery, or tree farm.
One block recently replanted with Hemarthria for hay production. There are two profitable blocks of Grapefruit and Minneola Tangelos that encompass 33 +/- acres, as well as 33 +/- acres of 4-yr-old Navel Oranges and 15 +/- acres of young Minneola Tangelos. The entire grove is fertigated.
With several available water sources and direct access to Header Canal, the grove has three 8-inch artesian wells, as well as a two-way pump for bringing surface water on and off the property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Lucie County
- Saint Lucie County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Lucie County
- Residential Property in Saint Lucie County
- Commercial Property in Saint Lucie County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Lucie County
- Farms in Saint Lucie County
- Ranches in Saint Lucie County
- Recreational Property in Saint Lucie County