Located at the busy, signalized, four-way intersection of Route 102 and Robinson Road, this 35 /- acre Hudson development property features available municipal water, natural gas and a flexible G-1 zoning. The site provides excellent visibility and high traffic counts in this fast developing area. Land splits are available from 7 to 35 acres. Potential uses for this site include: Commercial, such as retail, restaurants, automotive, professional buildings, indoor recreation, nursing homes and daycare facilities; Industrial, like research labs, manufacturing facilities, contractor yards, warehousing and wholesale distributors; Community facilities, such as religious, hospital, school and childcare; Residential, including single, two-family and manufactured housing developments. Whatever project you are considering for development, this site offers the flexibility, space and amenities to make it your top choice.2 Additional 2 /- Acre Pad Sites available at the same intersection.
US Rt 93 to exit 4, rt 102 W. Follow Rt 102 to Robinson Rd. or Rt 111 E from Rt 3 to Rt 102 E to intersection with Robinson Rd.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County