This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Hidden Oaks RV park is located on Lamar Peninsula just across the bridge from Rockport/Fulton. This quiet relaxed resort, hidden among the live oak trees, offers a quiet relaxed atmosphere just minutes away from Aransas Bay, St. Charles Bay, and Copano Bay in the South Texas Coastal Bend. Rockport/Fulton is located just across the bridge and Corpus Christi is less than an hour away with such attractions as the USS Lexington, Texas Aquarium, museums and entertainment.
* 6.18 acres covered in large live oak trees
* 51 RV spaces with room to add at least 25 more sites
* 44 x 120 metal building, insulated, roll up rear doors, large meeting room, office, 2 bath rooms, 2 bedroom apartment, kitchen, laundry, office club house and workshop
* Oversized lots of 40 x 80. Some lots are 100' deep and all are large enough to accommodate a boat along with RV, auto, Etc.
* Underground utilities
* Gravel roads throughout
* Electrical is 4.0 cable buried to 2.5 feet depth.115 volt 30 Amp & 50 Amp service to each site
* Water is supplied by a 196 foot deep 4" well into the Houston Aquifer with osmosis system and chloride
* Sewer system has two aerobic systems with extra collection tanks, 500 gallon separation tanks and 1,750 feet of drain field in each of two fields
* Full hook ups at every site
* 20, 30, and 50 Amp service at each site
* Two public boat ramps within 3 blocks of the resort
* All furniture in recreation room, office and shop remain with the resort. All equipment owned by the park, and all inventory on hand remain with the park. A complete list of
equipment, furnishings and inventory are available on request
* Occupancy rate is 80% to 90% year round with 100% occupied during the Winter season
* $225.00 per month per space
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Aransas County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.