This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
If you are looking for an income producing property with great hunting potential, you need to see this one. Access to the property is off Highway 76 between Waukon and Dorchester. A nice mix of fields, meadows and wooded side hills creates lots of edge and some open areas on the farm would be ideal spots for food plots. Some ponds on the farm assure a year around water source for the deer and other wildlife. A pair of wooded valleys makes for a great bedding locations especially during winter with the thick cedars on the southern facing slopes. A trail system provides easy UTV access to all parts of the farm. A metal shed is perfect for storing equipment or getting out of the rain between hunts. 69+ acres enrolled in CRP makes it a solid investment with a great return.
- 69.35 acres enrolled through 9-30-2022 at 190.43 per acre ($13,216 annually)
- Lots of edge habitat ideal for hunting Whitetails
- Ideal locations for food plots including one open area on east end surrounded by apple trees
- Multiple ponds
- Great bedding areas on south facing slopes with thick cover
- Interior trail system
- Allamakee parcels 0513300003 and 0514400004
- Annual taxes are approximately $1752
- Located in the top trophy Whitetail producing county in the state
- Hard surfaced access via HWY 76
- 40.95 acres in forest reserve
- 45 x 37 open sided pole building built in 1975
- 30 minutes (approximately) to the Mississippi river
- 15 Minutes (approximately) from Minnesota line
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Allamakee County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.