The Thomas House - 16 acre farm with center hall Federal style brick home circa 1798. Wonderful estate home on the National Register of Historic Places. Original wood floors and moldings, 7 fireplaces, 12' ceilings and 5+ bedrooms. Property consists of main house, barn with 8 stables, additional barn, paddock, electric fencing. One hour drive to major metro area's.
Rt 301 N to Rt 304 through Ruthsburg, house on left. Sign placed.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Queen Annes County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Queen Annes County
- Commercial Property in Queen Annes County
- Lakefront Property in Queen Annes County
- Riverfront Property in Queen Annes County
- Recreational Property in Queen Annes County
- Ranches in Queen Annes County
- Farms in Queen Annes County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.