This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
The Historic Wilson Tavern in Peterborough has been meticulously renovated and updated, seamlessly blending the elegance of the original Tavern with modern amenities. Located on a substantial lot of 80+/- acres, the property is surrounded by lush irrigated lawns, artistic gardens, and mature trees. Built in 1797, by William Wilson, this beautiful center hall Colonial with widows walk and newer additions, offers 7,375-square-feet of living space. Period details such as wide-pine floors, raised wood-paneling, detailed moldings, and eleven fireplaces have been beautifully preserved and blend well with a new custom cherry kitchen, a large great room, three-bay garage, separate office/exercise building, and large garden shed. A columned screened porch overlooks superbly manicured grounds including a wading pool with fountain and sunken garden. This quality property is located within close driving distance to Manchester/Boston Regional Airport, and Boston.
From the intersection of Routes 202 and 101 in Peterborough, take Route 101 East. The property is on the corner of Route 101 (Wilton Rd) and Old Street. Turn left onto Old Street.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County