This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is located 2 miles east of Seney. It has 1 miles of frontage on M-28 and the eastern border is Luce County. The east branch of the Fox River crosses the northeast corner of the parcel. Much of the property is low land with high ridges of mature timber. This is a good hunting property with Bear, Deer, Bobcat, Grouse, Ducks and Geese. Lake Superior State Forest is adjacent to the north and east side. The owners have built a trail approximately 1 mile long going north from M-28. This parcel is wild and undeveloped with some timber value.
From Seney go east on M-28 two miles, property is on north side.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Schoolcraft County
- Schoolcraft County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Schoolcraft County
- Lakefront Property in Schoolcraft County
- Residential Property in Schoolcraft County
- Farms in Schoolcraft County
- Ranches in Schoolcraft County
- Hunting Land in Schoolcraft County
- Commercial Property in Schoolcraft County