This property is located 2 miles east of Seney. It has 1 miles of frontage on M-28 and the eastern border is Luce County. The east branch of the Fox River crosses the northeast corner of the parcel. Much of the property is low land with high ridges of mature timber. This is a good hunting property with Bear, Deer, Bobcat, Grouse, Ducks and Geese. Lake Superior State Forest is adjacent to the north and east side. The owners have built a trail approximately 1 mile long going north from M-28. This parcel is wild and undeveloped with some timber value.
From Seney go east on M-28 two miles, property is on north side.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Schoolcraft County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Schoolcraft County
- Recreational Property in Schoolcraft County
- Residential Property in Schoolcraft County
- Commercial Property in Schoolcraft County
- Ranches in Schoolcraft County
- Farms in Schoolcraft County
- Riverfront Property in Schoolcraft County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.