A Historic Log home built in 1905 on 5.61+/- acres. A historian rehabber dream. 5 rooms, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Charming family room with exposed log and wood fireplace. IDEAL HORSE PROPERTY. Hugh barn with loft. one car garage with opener. Fenced pasture. to be sold "in a as is where is conditions"
Hwy 100 west of Hwy 109 to right on Wild Horse Creek rd. home on the left at first curve.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.