Crooked Creek is only 200 yards thru the trees!! Custom Log home w/ over 2 acres of private land. Owner-built with pride and detail. Built on Concrete pier foundation\. Laminate floors, woodstove, metal roof. On-Demand water. Front and bedroom wooden decks. Quiet yard with a large garden and wood-fired Hot Tub. Tool shed, woodshed. Rustic and Alaskan!! Must see to appreciate!
residential, 2 acre property, 868 Sq. Ft. cabin built in 1995, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, KPBSD school district, zoned for unz,Kasilof, AK 99610, Kenai Peninsula County, bear, moose, big game, small game, rabbit, squirrel, saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing, ATV trails, equestrian trails, hiking trails, biking trails, bird watching, river, beach,
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.