238.4 flat acres with frontage on Goff's Road near Essex, CA on Historic Route 66. One parcel is 111.65 acres and the other is 126.75 acres. The concentrating solar power development and photovoltaic potential here is substantial. There is a 17 KV Electric line near the parcel. The High Energy corridor is also nearby. Subdivideable to 40 acre lots. Price dropped to $450 per acre 6/12/16. HURRY WONT LAST!
The lands can be easily reached from National Scenic Trails Highway (Route 66) and the Interstate 40. They are located just north the intersection of Goff's Road and National Scenic Trails on Goff's Road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.