This is 240 ac. in 5 parcels.APN 446-201-05,07,08,11 & 446-021-06.What a beautiful property-high on a hill, overlooks Lucerne Valley.2 springs - one currently running.Property has been vandalized, cabin is a tear down. Had an apple orchard with water piped from spring. This is a one of a kind property. Would make a great chuch camp or Boy Scout camp or just a great getaway. Owner is elderly and can't use it any longer. First time offered for sale. Could use solar or wind generator. Owner used regular generator & propane refrigerator.
From Hwy 18, go south on Crystal Creek, past Omya plant, continue up to graded road on right (Crystal Ln) not marked. When you see an A frame home on hill, turn left (Tranquility Ln), follow through what was a gate, turn uphill at split in road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County