Description: 2.72 acres vacant commercial parcel located at 2435 S 50th Street, Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL. The parcel has
frontage on U.S Highway 41 and is south of the Selmon Expressway which provides good east-west access into Brandon
and downtown Tampa.
Location: The parcel is located in southeast Hillsborough County on U.S. Highway 41 and Causeway Blvd. in the Palm River area.
It is east of Interstate 75 in Brandon.
Access: Access is good from U.S. Highway 41 and Interstate 75 which provide access to Tampa Bay employment centers.
Highway 41 is not divided in front of the property, allowing left in access, as well as left out.
Traffic Count: Average Daily Traffic Count on U.S. Highway 41/50th Street is 21,500 per FDOT 2013.
Size: 2.72 acres or 118,307 Sq. Ft.
Zoning: 13,612.50 sqft. zoned CN - Front Portion
.94 AC zoned RDC-12 - Back Portion
1.25 AC of lowlands zoned RDC-12
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County