This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
* Classic Plantation Home (Built in 1906) Overlooking a 8-Acre Lake
* 224-Acres of Fenced Land
* Potential to Convert to Irrigated Farmland
* 52 Cows, 4 Horses, Tractor, Traveler Irrigator, and Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Beautiful Cypress Barn, 3-Stall with a Loft, Recently Restored, Power & Water
* Large Metal Building / Shop / Tractor Shed / Hay or Equipment Storage
* House Creek Runs Through the Property, 2 Perfect Pond Sites
* Only 25 Minutes from I-75 in South Georgia
* Motivated Seller, Bring All Offers
Fenced for Horses
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Wilcox County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.