This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This beautiful country retreat is the perfect place to raise an active family. It is conveniently located just outside of the city limits of Farmington and only 1 hour south of St Louis. Nestled in the woods, the home is surrounded by mature oaks, well-maintained perennial gardens and koi pond all overlooking the beautiful St Francois river bottoms. A flowing open floor plan makes this house ideal for entertaining. The home features a large and airy updated eat-in kitchen equipped with updated appliances, solid surface countertops, custom cabinetry, and hardwood flooring. A spacious great room with gas log fireplace and open two story ceiling make it an ideal place for family relaxation. House includes 5 bedrooms, expansive master suite with his and hers walk-in closets, large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. Just out from the climate controlled sunroom sets a gorgeous 20’x40’ in-ground pool with salt chlorination system and expansive custom concrete patio. The backyard also includes a greenhouse, raised vegetable garden, and playground for children. The property consists of 24 fenced and cross-fenced acres. A three-stalled barn with tack room, lean-to, water and electric. The north 14 acres includes a 2 acre stocked pond along with a nice block of timber surrounded by one large landowner, giving you some great deer, turkey and small game hunting opportunities. If you are looking for country style home to raise your family or a great weekend retreat, I invite you to come and see this property.
- 1 mile south of Farmington, just outside of the city limits; 1 hour south of St Louis
- 4500 square feet, custom built 2-story home. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, living room, great room, family room, dining room, sunroom, laundry room, spacious kitchen, full basement, front porch, front balcony, and 2 car attached garage
- 20â??x40â?? in-ground saltwater system pool, koi pond with waterfall all surrounded by a beautiful lawn and landscaping every where you look
- Well-maintained 3 stalled barn with tack room ready for your horses
- Fenced and cross fenced pasture fields
- Great view of the St Francois river bottom
- Property has been completely surveyed
- Great hunting opportunities, even though the acreage is small the hunting opportunities are big
- 2-acre stocked pond
- Paved drive all the way to the barn
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Francois County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.