PRICE REDUCED!! Nestled in the hills of southern Indiana sits this small parcel with a well-kept mobile home and three outbuildings. All outbuildings are the size of four car garages. Two of them have concrete floors, and one of those has a wood-burning stove. The property is set up to put agriculture/food plots in the front of the property for either income or habitat food. The back of the property joins Hoosier National Forest. The owner estimates more than 1000 acres of the national park that joins the property. Call today for a showing of this fantastic property.
- 2 Â½ hours to Indianapolis, 1 hour to Evansville, 45 minutes to Louisville
- 5 minutes off I-64
- Oil Creek is the western border of the property
- Home sits in the entrance to a beautiful box canyon
- Tremendous opportunities for deer and turkey hunting
- Thousands of acres in the area for morel mushroom hunting
- Natural spring is source of water
- Three four-car pole barns
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.