This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a unique property that offers multiple agricultural revenue streams plus great hunting. There are 22 acres of cranberry beds with highly productive Stevens vines. This is a turn key deal with all the machinery and equipment necessary to grow cranberries included in the sale. There is also another 24 acres of tillable land suitable for growing corn, soybeans or hay for additional income. The property has great hunting with potential for harvesting trophy bucks. With the 54 acres of woods plus of the all food and water around, you know the property is going to hold deer. There are some nice spots for planting small food plots as well. The turkey hunting is some of the best in the area. You can enjoy country living at it's best in the vintage 1.5 story log cabin. The main level includes a living room, dining room, TV room, master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, closet and laundry. The upper level included 2 bedrooms and an office. There is a nice deck for grilling, relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. There is a detached 26' X 30' garage and large 40' X 80' pole shed with workshop for working on and storing all the machinery, tools and equipment. Additional adjacent acreage could be available for larger farming operation.
- Unique property that generates multiple agricultural income streams
- 22 acres of cranberry beds with Stevens vines capable of producing over 300 barrels annually
- Turn key with all machinery and equipment used in cranberry operation included in sale
- 24 acres of tillable land that can be used for growing corn, soybeans or hay
- 54 acres of woods that offer great trophy deer and turkey hunting
- Vintage 1.5 story log cabin with 3 bedrooms and bath
- Main level includes living room, dining room, kitchen, TV room, master bedroom, bathroom, laundry and closet
- Upper level includes 2 bedrooms and office
- Detached 26' X 30' garage
- Includes 40'X 80' pole shed with work shop for storage of all machinery
- Additional adjacent acreage could be available
- Taxes were $4,756 in 2015
- Located 10 minutes from Tomah, 30 minutes from Sparta, 1 hour from La Crosse, 1.5 hours from Madison and 2.5 hours from Milwaukee
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Monroe County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.