This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This a great property located an hour and a half from the twin cities. The area and the property have a history of producing big bucks. The property is located approx. 8 miles to Camp Ripley. Where the #1 MN archery non-typical buck was killed scoring an astonishing 227 3/8". This property has an ideal mix of high hardwood oak ridges, mixed timber and brushy lowland areas for bedding. It also has several tree stands, trails, and clearings to establish food plots. The property also has a good population of grouse. There is also great hunting opportunities on this property for bear and turkey. Close proximity to great fishing lakes. Sullivan, Platte, Alexander, several other lakes as well as the famous Mille Lacs Lake. The property also has a large pole building for you to use however you see fit. There is also an opportunity to buy an additional property up to 500 acres attached to this one.
- Great deer, bear, grouse and turkey hunting
- Excellent hardwood oak ridges
- Excellent mix of timber and lowland creating an ideal mix of deer habitat
- 8 miles from Camp Ripley
- #1 MN archery non typical buck scoring 227 3/8
- Property has a great history of big bucks
- Approx. 60x62 pole building
- Tree stands, trails and clearings to establish your own food plots
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data