Beautiful hunting property with vast amounts of timber, great deer and turkey hunting with lots of wildlife sign. This property has a gated entrance for security and control. As you travel the property, you will see there are areas for food plots, ladder tree stands already in place as well as trails throughout making for great hiking and easier access to most parts of the property. There is a powerline that crosses the southern end making for great long range rifle shooting. Clear Creek is part of the northeast boundary. All this opportunity within 15 minutes of Nevada, 65 minutes of Springfield and 1 hour 45 minutes of Kansas City.
- Vast acres of timber
- Great small broken cover areas deer love
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Large tracts heavily populated with white oaks
- Clear Creek borders part of the north boundary of property
- Powerline crosses the property for easy driving and the ability to cover long distances during rifle season
- Nice areas for food plots
- Good trails throughout
- Ladder tree stands already in place
- Great investment opportunity
- Gated entrance to secure the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.