If you have been looking for a return farm with good hunting… you just found it! The income potential in the next couple years on this tract are extremely impressive when you start renewing CRP and or converting some of the acres into tillable. The farm has been in the seller’s family for 160 years and it has been very well cared for and owner operated. I have sold 3 other properties on this same road and all my clients have had nothing but good things to say about the quality of the deer hunting in this area. Call today for more details or showing.
- Incredible income/hunting property
- 5 minutes from Humeston, 20 minutes from Leon, 1 hour 20 minutes from Des Moines Metro
- Property is being offer as 380 & 160 tracts (see Wayne 380 & 160 listings)
- 371 acres currently in CRP @ $29,486 annually until 2017
- Avgerage CSR2 on ALL fields is 47+
- Water and Power on property
- Multiple great building sites
- Family owned property for 160 years!!!!
- Renewal of CRP acres at todayâ??s rates will produce $60,000+ annually
- Property is loaded with deer, I easily ran 50+ off the farm while taking pictures
- Ditches lay perfect for bow and gun hunting set ups
- Tons of deer sign throughout all the draws and ditches
- Great upland bird hunting opportunities
- Multiple areas to build LARGE ponds
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.