This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
A well laid out cattle ranch that is fenced and crossed fenced with live water provided to each pasture. The 345 acres of fenced pasture are divided into 6 paddocks; they were also drill seeded with desirable grasses and legumes. The ranch has been managed for trophy bucks and long bearded turkeys. While the property itself is secluded, it is still close to all the comforts of city living; there are several small towns in the area, and it is only twenty-five minutes from Lebanon with area colleges, hospital, sale barn, a Wal-Mart Super Store, and many restaurants. The property has a rustic 2,760 square foot house built in 2007 that has been well maintained and has breathtaking views from both front and back decks. This three bedroom, two bathroom house, with an open floor plan, has an unfinished basement and a storm shelter and is located in the Skyline School District. The land is made up of bottom ground, rolling pasture, wooded draws and flat ridge tops; it has live water, ponds and numerous springs. The property has good access for both hunting and livestock work, with both gravel and hard surface access. The farm sits on over ¼ of a mile of state-maintained highway. The income potential on this farm is limitless, whether you are running your own cattle, selling marketable timber, leasing pasture, and even leasing the hunting rights. Hunting trails have been bulldozed through its wooded areas and game openings/food plots have been established. The attached trail camera photos demonstrate some tremendous whitetail on the property. Whether you are looking for an incredible hunting retreat, a turn-key cattle operation, or just a beautiful home in the country, this place has it all. Call me today to schedule your very own private showing. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great South Central Missouri property.
- Well laid out cattle ranch, with six large fenced and crossed fenced pastures, water to each
- Property managed for trophy bucks and long bearded turkeys
- Nice 60 x 60 shop with 16â?? side walls and four overhead doors
- 2670 s/f cedar home w/ 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, unfinished basement, storm room, office, and wraparound porch
- Black top frontage to farm
- Â¾ mile of Jakes Creek, ponds and multiple springs for water
- Multi species pastures: fescue, orchard grass, timothy, red and white clover, and grazing lespedeza
- Skyline schools
- Hunting trails have been bulldozed through large wooded areas and game openings/food plots have been established
- Numerous treestands and blinds will remain with the property
- Property is two hours from Kansas City and 20 minutes from Urbana
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Dallas County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.