This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Sumner County Farm Real Estate for Sale.
Complete farmsteads like this come up once in a century! Everything you need to be self-sustained can be found or grown with this Sumner County farm. From the classic country farmhouse to the the beautiful barn and outbuildings; the highly productive tillable ground and the pristine native tall-prairie-grass; this is truly a turn-key farm.
$6,000 CLOSING CREDIT: Seller will provide $6,000 in credits to be applied to the closing to assist with closing costs, appliance updates or property improvements.
Located in south central Kansas, approximately 40 miles south of Wichita and about 2 hours north of Oklahoma City, OK; this Sumner County farm would make an excellent weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life!
Property Overview (76 +/- Total Acres):
- 29.6 +/- acres Tillable Class I Farmland
- 44 +/- acres Native Tall-Grass Habitat & Pristine Pasture w/Pond
- 3.5 acre Home & Building site
- 7 x Functional Outbuildings (Barn, Machine Shed, Poultry Coop, Brooder House, Lean-To, Grainery)
- 2 x Steal Grain Bins
- Annual Taxes = $894.96
- 1,616 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom
- Partial Unfinished Basement (808 sq ft)
- Breeze-way with Antique Dinner Bell
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- Large Mud Room Porch
- Built 1900
More photos and video available upon request!
40 mins south of Wichita, KS
2 hrs north of Tulsa, OK
Electric to Barn
Parlor Dairy Barn
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data