This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
16.7 acre retreat with state maintained road frontage convenient to Rt 30 in King William County! Country living with open kitchen/great room area with brick fireplace with insert. Spacious family room with wood stove. Large bedrooms including a loft with a view to below. You'll appreciate the space, cabinets, and sink in the laundry room. Experience the feeling of living in a secluded lodge with easy access to necessities. Oversized two car garage with wood stove and shelving. Vinyl sided outbuilding (half is finished for possible office or hobby room and half is unfinished for excellent storage). Bring the four wheelers and your horses! Patio for relaxing, watching wildlife and enjoying the fresh air. Step outside and soak in the peace and quiet where the only sounds are those of nature. Garden space galore. Aylett address well situated between Richmond, Tappahannock, Doswell and West Point. Appliances stay! One year warranty on systems. A great find.
360E to north on Rt 30. Left on Enfield.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King William County
- King William County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in King William County
- Lakefront Property in King William County
- Farms in King William County
- Undeveloped Land in King William County
- Timberland in King William County
- Recreational Property in King William County
- Hunting Land in King William County